So if anyone actually looks at my blog and reads this, you will know that I am one hundred percent happy right now. It all started when my friend texted me and told me she got a 4 on her AP art portfolio. Then, my two other friends that were in my AP art class both texted me and told me they got 4's as well. I was really excited for them, because that's way good. I'd only ever gotten 3's on AP tests (English and History) which is barely passing. So anyway, I expected to get mine any day after that... but every day I would check the mail, and my grades wouldn't be in there. It was quite frustrating. I finally decided that I couldn't wait anymore, so today I called the AP grading service thing, and had to pay $8 to hear my grades. But the second I heard the computerized woman say, "Five," it was all worth it. My happiness was so great that I pushed the button that made the woman repeat it five times. I'm still so excited about it, it's a dream come true... oh boy.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way to go, Ty! It's too bad you had to spend your whole summer's earnings all at once, but I'm glad it was worth it :-)
Yeah!! Congrats on your well deserved 5!
Ty that's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Congratulations! How are you going to celebrate? Come visit your favorite cousin in LA?! ;)
Do you ever get on here? Ha, I guess not, it's all about your t-shirts, and you haven't designed one for awhile. But yeah...
Congrats! Even though I'm pretty sure you told me right after you found out that you got a 5. :D
I'm so proud I could cry right now!
Hey Ty, I'm adding you to my blog so I can keep up with you and all you're up to. Congrats on your 5. sounds like you worked hard for it!
shannon
Post a Comment